Sunday, December 14, 2008

Number 1 Dad


Good morning everyone. Struggling this Sunday morning as had late night with my work Christmas party last night got home about 2am and then had to listen to Guy snore all night! Just thought I would share a non stamped card (bizarre for me I know) that I made for the kids to give to Guy for his recent birthday. Just printed the sentiment out on the computer but did use the punch tool for the decorative edge. This layout was for SC205 over on splitcoaststampers. I love to do the challenges as they get me out of my rut and inspire to try different things and layouts. Why not give them a go yourself. I did use choc chip cardstock with whisper white base and the DP is a bit found in my scrap box and can't remember where it came from - sorry! Hope all is well and happy stamping!

No comments: