Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Summer Mini Is Here!


Hi everyone sorry to be gone so long but things have been seriously hectic but hey guess I'm not the only one with Chrissy only 2 weeks away!!! Just thought I would let you know that the Summer Mini Catalogue has started and will be finally collecting mine from the post office tomorrow (that had better be the parcel that is waiting for me!) so if you would like a copy just drop me a line or of course you can view it online. This is one of the adorable new sets from that catalogue called Love Owl-ways. Isn't it just too cute. I made this for CC195 over on splitcoaststampers and gave it to my hubby for his recent birthday. Used Whisper White, Sahara Sand and Basic Black cardstock and then stamped image with black Staz-On Ink and then watercoloured with the blender pen.

Quick reminder that I can do last minute gift certificates for Stampin' Up! products ordered through me if anyone is lost for an idea. I can only accept cash for these though. Also wanted to let everyone know that Sale-A-Bration is coming in January and I have had a sneak preview of the lovely stamp sets you can get for free. A great time to have a party or become a demo even. If that all sounds too hard then just by spending $100 you can select a free stamp set from the special Sale-A-Bration range that will never be available again. Have a great day.

No comments: