Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Always is Back

Well I finally got my new catalogues - it was rather exciting! I was pleased to see that Always made it into the 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalogue as it was one of my favourites from the spring mini and it means I can get it out of retirement! Mum asked me Friday night to make a wedding card by Sunday (no pressure though) and this is what I came up with. I used:

Paper: Whisper White and some metallic gold from my stash
Ink: Versamark and gold embossed the hearts and sentiment
Stamps: Always and Basic Phrases
Accessories: Stick on Pearls (again from that stash), ribbon, paper piercer and template and small oval punch.

I think it looks rather classy and would you believe it exactly matches the present they bought (some glass bowl thingy) so mum was rapt.

Thought I would show you this cute photo of my Oscar driving the V8 wearing my glasses.

Isn't he just precious!

Happy stamping

Bec

1 comment:

A Stamper's Journey said...

He is indeed precious. I also like your always card. A great card for a wedding. Nice job!