Monday, March 9, 2009

Long Weekend Wind Down



Just recovering from the long weekend here in Adelaide. We took the family up to Moonta and boy am I exhausted - so much for a relaxing weekend away. Oscar decided he wasn't sleeping in a bed by himself and would only sleep with me and that took a lot of coaxing every night I can tell you. Therefore he took over the entire bed and I slept hardly a wink and he was grumbly all weekend from lack of sleep! Next time I'm going on my own!





It is our wedding anniversary today - 13 years. Here is the card I made for Guy.



Used Rose Red Cardstock for the base and hearts. This was for LSC206 over on splitcoast which was to only stamp a sentiment. I used the hostess set So Many Sayings and punched them out with the word window punch. Some left over wrapping paper and hearts cut out with my wonderful cricut maching, some snazzy silver ribbon and there you have it!

Happy stamping

Bec

No comments: