Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Farewell Spring Mini Catalogue

Well its the last few days of the Spring Mini Catalogue so if you really have your heart set on something get in now! I made this card for FS142 on Splitcoasters. This is the card I chose to case. Mine is not nearly as colourful. I changed my colours and used a different train. I haven't used this stamp set enough but think it is a good one for little boys.


Here is what I used:

Stamps: Choo Choo, Fun & Fast Notes

Paper: Mellow Moss, So Saffron, Whisper White, Spring Flowers DSP (retired)

Ink: Mellow Moss, Basic Black

Accessories: So Saffron 1/2" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin Pastels, Corner Punch, Word Window Punch, Dimensionals, Cuttlebug and non-SU Brads

Email me if you would like to order this or anything else in the Spring Mini before it all disappears - maybe for good!

Happy Stamping

Bec

No comments: