Friday, November 27, 2009

Great Friend

This card was made a while ago for my good friend Tracey for her birthday. I think I probably cased this idea but can't remember where from. This is the most gorgeous set - very feminine.


Here is what I used:

Stamps: Great Friend

Paper: Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss, Chcolate Chip, Whisper White, Bella Rose DSP

Ink: Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss

Accessories: Dazzling Diamonds, Crystal Effects, Rhinestone Brad, Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon, Circle Punches, Eyelet Border Punch, Paper Piercer & Template, Dimensionals

I cut out the butterfly and covered it in Crystal Effects and then sprinkled on some Dazzling Diamonds. Popping everything up on Dimensionals made them stand out some more.

Remember this set is in the Spring Mini so you only have 3 days left to make it yours! Contact me now.

Bec

No comments: