Monday, December 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby!

Well yesterday was my hubby's birthday and we had a lovely day out to lunch with the family. I got him a new golf club that he has lusted after for a while - it was so funny to see his face, I think I actually surprised him for once. I don't think he has put it down since - even taking it to work today to show the "boys". I honestly expected to wake up with it in bed with us! This is a card I made for my nan to give to him.

This was for CAS39 on Splitcoasters which was a sketch challenge. Here is what I used:

Stamps: Lovely As A Tree, Short & Sweet

Paper: Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, Very Vanilla, Unknown DP

Ink: Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, Garden Green

Accessories: Nestabilities & CB, Twine, Large Oval Punch

I coloured the tree with markers in the different colours to give it a variegated look and used twin to make it manly as ribbon just doesn't cut it!

Must get on and make some Christmas cards now - haven't event started! Can't believe how quick time has gone - even harder to believe that I am 16 weeks pregnant today and have started to feel the baby wiggle about. Makes is seem a bit more real!

Happy stamping

Bec

No comments: