Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Summer Mini Cuties

The Summer Mini is well into its second month and I have realised I haven't really shown you anything from it. This was a make 'n' take we did at my launch party. I love this set as it is soooo cute!
Here is what I used:
Stamps: Hello Again

Paper: So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Old Olive, Tall Tales DSP

Ink: Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie

Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Dimensionals, Pearl from Pretties Kit

This is another card that we made when I went to Melbourne Regionals.


Ain't it cute! I have used this set a lot already and plan on using it much more in the future.

An update on the inventory clearance sale. The Jumbo Outline Alphabet set and Just Riding have sold out :(. Please let me know if there is anything else you would like but get in quick!

Happy Stamping

Bec

No comments: