Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hope you are all feeling the love! My Valentine's day present was a sleep in (ah bliss) and my hubby has taken the kids to visit nan & grandad so I can play in my craft room! Isn't he a gem. So here is what I have been doing this morning. This first card is for a little friend who just turned six. I used FTL78 over on Clean & Simple Stamping.

Here is what I used:

Stamps: Pun Fun

Paper: Real Red, Watercolour Paper, Summer Sun, Unknown DSP

Ink: Staz-On Black

Accessories: Large and small star punches, Dimensionals, Star Brad, Blender Pen & Markers, Non-SU rub-on

This second card was for two challenges in one. I used the sketch for MOJO125 and Creative Card Crew challenge which was a Valentine theme (of course!).


Here is what I used:

Stamps: Always, Sweet Little Sentiments

Paper: Cameo Coral, Kraft, Kaisercraft DP

Ink: Versamark, Basic Black, Cameo Coral

Accessories: Pearls from Pretties Kit, Clear EP, Build-A-Brad, Dimensionals, Eyelet Border Punch, Curly Label Punch, Spritzer, Non SU Ribbon, Flowers, Cuttlebug

Hope your having a day filled with love,

Becxx

3 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I really like the boys bday card. The stars are the perfect addition.

Your Vday card is gorgeous.

Natasha said...

Fantastic cards!

Heather P. said...

Both are fabulous!

Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at Clean & Simple Stamping! :)