Saturday, September 11, 2010

New Catalogue Launch Party



Well the time has finally arrived to welcome in the new catalogue. I must admit that mine has already been well thumbed through! If you live in Adelaide and would like to see it up close and personal why not join me for a launch party!

When: Sunday 19th September at 1pm

Contact me at becb75@dodo.com.au or phone: 0413 563 637 to reserve your place and address details. I am in the Craigmore area in Adelaide's north. There will be a fab make n take, prizes and giveaways. Cost is $10 which includes your copy of the new catty. If you can't make it to the launch but would like your very own copy then you can pick one up for $10 or I can get one posted directly to you for $15.95.

Off to work on some designs with some great new products. Don't forget you can view the new catty online now by clicking on the link in my sidebar and send me your orders today!

Bec

No comments: