Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Crafty Cardmakers and More #143

Hi everyone!  Leslie is hosting our challenge this fortnight and the theme is water.  Now I must admit I have been extremely time poor this fortnight with the kids being on school holidays and we are getting up at 4am tomorrow to travel to Adelaide so this card has been extremely quick and extremely simple!  But sometimes those are the best kind right!


Here is what I have used:

Paper/Cardstock: Kaisercraft "Hello Sunshine", Stampin'Up! Whisper White Cardstock
Embellishments: Kaisercraft "Hello Sunshine" Collectibles
Tools: Circle Punch

I love using these Kaisercraft paper pads and matching Collectibles as they all come together really quickly for when you are in a big hurry!  I fussy card the little sentiment from the one of the paper sheets.  

Well that's it for me I have made heaps of creations for engagement and baby shower events this weekend so I will be back sharing them next week.  

Make sure to pop on over the Crafty Cardmakers and More blog and check out all the wonderful creations and please play along.

Take Care,

Bec

1 comment:

julie_woolston said...

This is gorgeous Bec's love the cute image and design.
Hugs Julie xxx