Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Welcome Baby Tilda

Hi there!  A couple of weeks ago I was lucky enough to become an Aunt again. Baby Matilda (Tilda for short) was born very early and was so very tiny.  She is doing well now and this is the card I made for her.  Of course it was appropriate to use a Tilda stamp!


Here is what I have used:

Paper/Card: Copic X-Press It Card, Stampin' Up! Pink Pirouette, My Minds Eye "Follow Your Heart - Be Happy"
Stamps: Magnolia Baby Tilda, Stampin' Up Tiny Tags
Ink: Memento Black
Embellishments: Stampin' Up! Organza Whisper White Ribbon, Twine
Tools:  Stampin' Up! Tiny Tag Punch, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Circle Die
Copics: Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04
Hair: E33, E35, E57
Clips/Butterflies: RV10, RV21, RV13
Challenges: Just Add Ink - Just add a sketch

I paper pieced her outfit, socks and crown with the cute spotty paper from My Minds Eye.  I think everything else is pretty self explanatory but if you need to know anything just give me a shout!

Thanks for popping by,

Bec

3 comments:

Patrice said...

Congrats on being an aunty again! Very exciting, and I just adore the card you made - absolutely perfect use of Tilda. Thanks for joining the sketch challenge fun over at Just Add Ink this week. x

Rosalie Desmond said...

What a cute image. Congratulations on the wonderful news.

Ina G said...

Love this card and your paper piecing. Such pretty colours. Beautifully coloured Tilda. Congrats Aunty Bec