Monday, May 9, 2016

Funky Flair Father

Mad May here again with birthday everywhere!  I have made this card for my dad featuring another fabulous Funky Flair Studio flair.  This is a retired flair but there are some similar ones available in store and lots of great male themed ones.  I need a restock I think (what a great excuse to buy more).



Here is what I have used:

Card/Paper: SU Whisper White, Kaisercraft Sears & Son
Stamps:  SU Wonderful Favourites
Ink: SU Cajun Craze and Old Olive
Tools: SU Scallop Wave Thinlit, Big Shot, SU Hexagon Punch
Embellishments: Funky Flair Studio Flair

To buy any Stampin' Up products click here.
To purchase Funky Flair Studio products click here.

Hope he likes it (but likes most males will just go oh yeah great lol).

Happy crafting,

Bec

No comments: