Monday, August 22, 2016

Crafty Cardmakers #171

Hi I am hosting again this week at Crafty Cardmakers and our theme is "By or Under the Sea".  I pulled out an old favourite stamp set of mine for this one.


Here is what I have used:
Card/Paper: SU Pacific Point, Real Red, X-press It Blending Card
Stamps: SU Boatloads of Love
Ink: Memento Black
Embellishments: SU Real Red Ribbon, White Twine
Tools: Big Shot and Bubble Embossing Folder
Copics: B02, B04, B06, R27, R29, R59, Y02, Y06, Y08

For some reason the photo has not shown my colouring real well on the boat all my shading has disappeared!  Anyway you get the idea! 

Thanks for popping by and I hope you check out all the awesome creations here.

Bec

8 comments:

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Fantastic Bec, I so love this. A lovely happy card, great design and love the colours. Happy crafting, Angela x

Judy McKay said...

Love it Bec. The card makes me smile. Have a great week crafting. Judy

Tania said...

Gorgeous card Bec, love the colours in this one xx

Ina G said...

Well Bec you really blew me away with just how fabulous and funky this card is. Such a fun card and so colourful. You sure nailed this challenge.

Maikreations said...

Such a colourful and happy card, Bec ;o) Love the dry embossed background and the image is so cute! Happy crafting, Maike ;o)

Glenda Atkins said...

How fun is this, delightful card I love it!
hugs
Glenda

Kim x said...

Fabulous card Bec, so cheerful and bright.
hugs Kimx

Unknown said...

Your little love-filled tugboat is adorable and floats my boat too! Love the colors you've used and the embossed field just takes it right over the top. Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Kathy