Monday, August 8, 2016

Funky Flair Studio August Challenge Inspiration

This months new challenge is up and it is just gorgeous!  You can play along here taking inspiration from this yummy photo.


I have used the colours from this challenge but not the work Forever.  I just couldn't work it into this card lol.



Here is what I have used:

Card/Paper: SU Very Vanilla, Bo Bunny Country Garden Collection
Embellishments: Funky Flair Studio Flair, Martha Stewart Clay Frame and Bird, Flowers
Stamps: SU Great Friend
Ink: Memento Black, Frayed Burlap Distress Ink
Tools: Distressing Tool

The butterflies were cut out from the Bo Bunny paper range.  I let my boys play with the Martha Stewart clay and molds in the holidays and they made a whole bag of things so I pulled them out and inked up the frame and bird to fit the theme. 

Thanks for popping by.

Bec

2 comments:

Tania said...

Such a gorgeous card Bec, you have matched the mood board perfectly xx

Unknown said...

I love your beautiful card!

and Thank for your always encouraging me