Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Crafty Cardmakers #174

Hi there!  We have had some very wild weather here in Australia and I am more than ready for Spring to really arrive and hope it brings me some creative mojo with it!  Our challenge this fortnight is hosted by Pam and the theme is Birthdays.  Pretty simple one right!  Here is my card.


Here is what I have used:
Card/Paper: SU Regal Rose, Prima Optimist, SU Whisper White
Tools:  SU happy die, Cuttlebug Swirl Embossing Folder
Embellishments: SU bling, Chipboard word from my stash

I hope you can join in this fortnight and don't forget to go and check out all the great creations here.

Bec

2 comments:

Tania said...

Gorgeous Bec, love the colours xx

Sally Dodger said...

A fab Birthday Card Bec. I love the pink and black colour scheme and the embossed panel is a great feature. Sally.x.