Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Colour INKspiration Challenge

I've played along with #C126 at Colour Inkspiration Challenge today.  Here is the inspiration and colour board.

 My favourite colour is green so love these colours!  Of course it screams an ocean theme so I went with the Mermaid from Magical Day.


Here is what I have used:

Cardstock/Paper:  Tranquil Tide, Whisper White, Shimmery White, Myths & Magic Specialty DSP, Silver Foil
Stamps:  Seaside Shore, Magical Day, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Ink: Tranquil Tide, Emerald Envy, Bermuda Bay, Basic Black, Sahara Sand, Stampin' Blends
Tools: Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Magical Mates Framelits, Seaside Embossing Folder
Embellishments: Twine

Believe it or not I got all the colours in there with the Emerald Envy hiding as one of the seaweed pieces!  

Thanks for popping by,

Bec

No comments: