Tuesday, January 23, 2018

In the Jungle

Playing catch up after a monster migraine and my birthday rolled into one the last couple of days!  This humid weather gets me every time.  I have played along with this weeks challenge at Just Add Ink today and the theme is Just Add Something New.  I have used Bird Banter one of the new Occasions sets and believe it or not I finally cracked that packet of Wood Textures DSP that I bought but haven't used yet.


Here is what I have used:

Cardstock/Paper: Very Vanilla, Wood Textures DSP, Petal Garden DSP
Stamps: Bird Banter
Ink: Memento Black, Stampin' Blends
Tools: Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Heart Punch (retired)
Embellishments:  Glitter Enamel Dots, Vanilla Twine (from my stash)

All products used are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise indicated

Thanks for joining me for #day21of365 I've got 2 more days to catch up!

Bec

3 comments:

Jan said...

What a cute and fun birthday card Bec! I love how you’ve layered the paper layers to make a branch for your beautifully coloured bird to stand on and how well your scene suits your first use of the wood DSP. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

KimB said...

All those pops of bright colour are a wonderful match for your toucan Bec! Love the contrast to the woodgrain background too! Thanks for sharing your something new with us this week at Just Add Ink.

Anonymous said...

Tbis is such a cute card - so lovely and colourful. Great layout. Chantell Just Add Ink