Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Colour INKspirations #35

Wow it sure is cold at the moment and this current challenge suits the mood!  The challenge over at Colour INKpirations was to use the new neutral colour palette - choose any 3 colours and add basics.


I don't have all the new colours yet (way to many things I want to buy!), but I used Night of Navy, Basic Gray and Smoky Slate (Whisper White was my basic).  I needed to stock up on some sympathy cards so here is what I came up with.


I can't believe I hadn't inked up this set yet!  Here is what I have used:

Cardstock/Paper: Whisper White, Night of Navy
Stamps: Beautiful You
Ink: Basic Gray, Night of Navy, Smoky Slate
Tools: Aqua Painter
Embellishments: Silver Sequins (retired)

Really quite basic - coloured the lady with the aqua painters and inks.  The top two layers are on dimensionals as well.  

Thanks for popping by,

Bec

1 comment:

Cath Wilson said...

This is another great design - strangely, this is one image I just wouldn't have considered greyscale for but it works beautifully. Fab card!

Cath