Monday, January 28, 2019

A Couple of Baby Cards

Hi everyone.  My stash is seriously lacking some baby cards so I busted out Little Twinkle to make a couple.  The first one I wasn't overly wrapped with - needed a bit more white space I think.


Here is what I used:

Stamps: Little Twinkle
Card/Paper: Whisper White C/S, Pool Party C/S, Twinkle Twinkle DSP
Ink: Pool Party
Tools: Star Punch (retired)
Embellishments: Silver & Whisper White Baker's Twine, Twinkle Adhesive Backed Sequins

The next card I tried to leave a bit more white space and I must say I think I like this one better.


Here is what I used:

Stamps: Little Twinkle
Card/Paper: Whisper White C/S, Twinkle Twinkle DSP
Ink: Memento Black
Tools: Star Punch (retired)
Embellishments: Petal Pink/Whisper White 5/8" Variegated Ribbon, Twinkle Adhesive Backed Sequins

Thanks for popping by, I hope you are having a crafty day!

Bec

No comments: