Thursday, January 10, 2019

CAS(E) this Sketch #303

So a goal I have set myself this year is to use all of my stamp sets.  Far too many of my sets have sat uninked for way too long!  So beginning at the letter A of my stamp sets, I have joined in along at CAS(E) this Sketch for challenge #303.  Here is the sketch for the challenge:


And here is my take on the sketch:


Here is what I have used:

Stamps: Amazing Life
Card/Paper: Gingham Gala DSP, Grapefruit Grove C/S, Whisper White C/S
Ink:  Memento Black, Pineapple Punch, Grapefruit Grove
Tools: Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Embossing Buddy, Black Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Aqua Painter
Embellishments: Organdy Ribbon Grapefruit Grove

I watercoloured the cake with and embossed the sentiment to make it pop.  Love how it looks on the Gingham Gala DSP.

Thanks for popping by,

Bec

No comments: