Monday, January 7, 2019

Gorgeous Free Paper!

Now everybody loves a freebie am I right?  This Botanical Butterfly DSP is available for FREE with a qualifying Sale-A-Bration order.  The ribbon I have also used on these cards is also a Sale-A-Bration offering.  This paper coordinates with the Butterfly Gala stamp set as well so gives you lots of creating options.  I decided to cut out all of the butterflies on one of the sheets of DSP and then used them to highlight one area of the black and white sheet of DSP.  While I was making this card I thought I may as well make a stack!



Here is what I have used:
Stamps: Butterfly Gala
Card/Paper: Botanical Butterfly DSP (SAB), Balmy Blue C/S, Highland Heather C/S, Grapefruit Grove  C/S, Lemon Lime Twist C/S, Whisper White C/S
Ink:  Memento Black
Embellishments: Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack (SAB)

These were super easy to put together and the fussy cutting of all the butterflies was quite therapeutic!

Thanks for popping by,

Bec

No comments: