Thursday, August 29, 2019

Memories & More Magnolia Lane

I am still loving the Magnolia Lane suite of products and whipped up some cards using the Magnolia Lane Memories & More cards plus some of the other products in that suite.


Here is what I used:

Paper/Cardstock: Magnolia Lane Memories & More Card Pack, Magnolia Lane DSP, Magnolia Lane Large Specialty Memories & More Cards & Envelopes
Embellishments: Magnolia Lane Cork Embellishments, Magnolia Lane Ribbon Combo Pack, Retired Ribbon from my stash, Metallic Pearls

There are some gorgeous vellum sheets in the Memories & More pack with flowers and leaves etc on them which I have fussy cut out.  You also get sticker sheets, so much more than cards.  I am really loving this suite!

Thanks for popping by, have a crafty day!

Bec

No comments: