Sunday, January 12, 2020

Above the Clouds

So I kind of set myself a new year challenge to use all my stamps sets at least once!  I am very guilty of buying everything and then not using it enough.  I love this set and definitely one I'll be inking up again and with the matching punch it makes creating super easy.


Here is what I have used:
Stamps: Above the Clouds, Dragonfly Dreams (retired)
Ink:  Memento Black, Smoky Slate
Card/Paper: Whisper White C/S, Bermuda Bay C/S, Birthday Bonanza DSP
Tools: Stampin Blends in Daffodil Delight, Hot Air Balloon Punch
Embellishments: Metallic Baker's Twine (SAB), Dimensionals, Rhinestone Basic Jewels

I have played along with the Paper Craft Crew Challenges #365 using this sketch:


Thanks for popping and I hope you are having a crafty day!

Bec x

No comments: