Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Happy New Year!

Hi and Happy New Year!  Life has been crazy lately with a revolving door of visitors and it doesn't look set to slow down anytime until the kids go back to school and we are well into February!  As soon as I saw this set in the new Mini Catalogue that launched on 3/1/2020 I new I had to have it and even more so now that our beautiful koalas are having such a tough time of it.  Unless you live under a rock I'm guessing you all know our plight here in Australia with such devastating bush fires all around the country.  I've personally donated to several different charities in the hope of making a difference as every little bit helps.  That being said Bonanza Buddies was certainly going to be the first set I have used this year.  This is for a little friends birthday.


Here is what I have used:
Stamps: Bonanza Buddies
Card/Paper:  Coastal Cabana C/S, Whisper White C/S, Birthday Bonanza DSP
Ink: Smoky Slate, Coastal Cabana, Mango Melody, Grapefruit Grove, Bermuda Bay, Memento Black
Tools: Bonanza Dies, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Die cutting machine
Embellishments: Assorted pompoms, Sequins

I am entering this into CASEing the Catty Sunday Challenge #CTC260 which was to case any card from the new mini catalogue and I have chosen to case the layout of a card on page 42.

Thanks for popping by,

Bec

No comments: