Sunday, April 26, 2020

Just Add Ink #502

So while my mojo is sticking around I'm making the most of it and playing along with some of my favourite challenges.  This week at Just Add Ink its a sketch challenge.


And here is my creation.


I've used the poppies again but wanted to show how they don't just have to be the traditional colours.  I love this colour combo and think the black gives it a great bold statement.  Again this Designer Series Paper is retiring so if you want to add it to your collection check out the Last Chance List or contact me today.

Here is what I have used:
Stamps: Timeless Tulips
Card/Paper: Whisper White C/S, Basic Black C/S, Pool Party C/S, Vellum, Peaceful Poppies DSP
Ink: Memento Black
Tools:  Die Cutting Machine, Poppy Moments Dies
Stitched Shapes Dies
Embellishments: Peaceful Poppies Elements

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you are having a safe, crafty day.

Bec x

1 comment:

Chantell Randall said...

I really like how you have used the Vellum for your Poppy. The black leaves are very striking. Chantell Just Add Ink