Sunday, September 27, 2020

Just Because They Are Cute!

 I had some scraps on my desk from the earlier scrap using session and wanted to use the guys on a card for no particular reason!  I came up with this because when things are going badly we could all use a smile!


Here is what I have used:

Stamps:  Back on Your Feet, Box of Sunshine (sentiment)

Ink: Memento Black, Versamark

Card/Paper: Whisper White, scraps of DSP

Tools: Black Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Stampin' Blends.

Embellishments: Playing with Patterns Resin Dots

The film strip and camera were cut out of the DSP scraps I had.  The sentiment is embossed with black embossing powder.  

I love to sit and colour so these were fun to do and so relaxing.  

So I hope you are smiling today!

Bec x

1 comment:

sue said...

So cute. Just love the card Bec.