Monday, November 23, 2020

Cute Little Ornaments

Something a little bit different from me today.  I got these blank wood rounds last year with the thinking of making some Christmas decorations with them but it didn't happen, so this year I'm making it happen!


This little cutie is from the Flight of Fancy Set.


These guys are all from the Gnome For The Holidays Set.


Of Course they all needed a bit of bling with some Wink of Stella!


I think this one is my favourite he reminds me more a wizard than a gnome!

Here is what I have used:

Stamps: Gnome For The Holidays, Flight of Fancy, Peace & Joy
Ink: Staz-On Black, Old Olive, Flirty Flamingo
Card/Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Tools: Stampin' Blends
Embellishments:  Wood Rounds, Assorted Ribbon and Twine

We put up our tree tonight too so it really is beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Happy crafting,
Bec x


No comments: