Wednesday, June 9, 2021

A Burrow of Puffins

 Yes I did need to look up the collective noun for Puffins!  But seriously how cute are these little guys.  I needed to use this new set today and I am seriously lacking in the mojo department right now what with lockdown 4.0 and this terrible weather.  Anyway this is what I came up with.



A very quick and simple one to start with lots of white space!  I have heat embossed the sentiment in white.  Also how cool are those new In-Colour Jewels!



Next I made an easel card, I had the base already cut from a previous project so used that as my base.  I think I needed more colour on the bottom piece now I'm looking at it, but gives me some room to write a greeting.


Last but no least I had this idea with the circles going on in my head.  I think I have seen a few like this around the place.  Not really what I had envisioned but like how it turned out.  I really am loving Fresh Freesia!

Here is what I have used: 

Stamps: Party Puffins, Ridiculously Awesome (retired)

Ink: Memento Black, Fresh Freesia, Versamark

Card/Paper: Basic White, Fresh Freesia, Magenta Madness, In Colour DSP

Tools: Stampin' Blends, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Stitched Shapes Dies (retired), Circle Punch (retired), White Embossing Powder and Heat Gun

Embellishments:  Twine, In Colour Jewels, Ribbon, Playing with Patterns Resin Dots, Clear Wink of Stella


Thanks for popping by, I hope you are having a crafty day!

Bec x

No comments: