Saturday, August 14, 2021

New Goodies!

 Sorry I've been missing in action, this working business affects my craft time!  I have had some time to play with some new goodies though from the mini catalogue.  I knew as soon as I saw this suite that I would have to have it. Introducing the Sweet Stockings Suite, page 30-31 of the new mini catty.


Seriously how cute is that grumpy cat! He is cut out from the matching DSP.  


Such a cute little trio.  I wanted the dog to look a bit like our black lab, Ivy.

The DSP is packed full of super cute images I had fun fussy cutting.  Love the attention to detail including the little Christmas tree in the fish bowl!  Also how gorgeous is the new cork specialty paper (page 55 of the mini).

Here is what I have used:

Stamps: Sweet Little Stockings

Ink: Versamark, Cinnamon Cider, Memento Black

Card.Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Cinnamon Cider, Sweet Stockings DSP, Cork Specialty Paper

Tools: White Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Stockings Dies, Stampin' Blends

Embellishments: Pool Party Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Twine


Thanks for popping by and I hope you are having a crafty day!

Bec x

No comments: