Sunday, November 21, 2021

Penguins Galore

 I'm the guest designer this month on our team page and I'm featuring the Penguin Place set.  Its so super cute! We are posting once a week for the whole month, here are three of my designs.


This first card was for my granddaughter's birthday.  I love that this can easily be used as a birthday set as well as Christmas.


I love making a little scene with my cards and this set is perfect to do just that!


I've used the Picture This die on this card that I just ordered - I can't believe I waited so long to get this, I love it!

Here is what I have used:

Stamps: Penguin Place
Ink:  Memento Black, Polished Pink, Pool Party, Shaded Spruce, Pumpkin Pie, Blushing Bride, Soft Suede, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Bumblebee
Card/Paper: Basic White, Polished Pink, Blushing Bride, Cherry Cobbler, Whimsy & Wonder DSP, Sweet Stockings DSP
Tools: Playful Alphabet Dies, Painted Labels Dies, Picture This Dies
Embellishments:  Basic Rhinestones, Twine

I really love this set and will be using it right through the year!

Happy crafting,
Bec x


No comments: