Sunday, July 10, 2022

The Best Sale-A-Bration Set!

 I think this Sale-A-Bration was custom made for me!  There are hippos.  Oh my gosh I was so excited when I saw them.  This is a card I created for a Facebook Live.


I had this in my head as soon as I saw the boat and accessories that come with the Hippo Dies.  I knew I wanted to make something with the Rays of Light Stamp.

Here is what I have used:

Stamps:  Hippest Hippos, Rays of Light

Ink:  Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Memento Tuxedo Black

Card/Paper:  Pumpkin Pie, Basic White, Thick Basic White, Gray Granite, Real Red

Tools: Stampin' Blends, Stamparatus, Hippo Dies, Painted Texture Embossing Folder


I promise I will try and make something with a different set lol.  This was lots of fun and well hippos!

Happy crafting,

Bec x

No comments: