Wednesday, August 3, 2022

CTC380

 I've played along this week at CASEing the Catty Sunday Challenge #CTC380. The challenge was to case a Christmas Tree card from any of the current catalogues.  I have chosen to case the card on page 39 of the current mini catalogue.  I haven't changed much just the colours and my layout slightly.


Here is what I have used:

Stamps: Trees For Sale

Ink:  Versamark, Costal Cabana, Calypso Coral, Soft Suede

Card/Paper:  Costal Cabana, Night of Navy, Basic White, Craft Stampin' Ink White

Tools:  White Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Tree Lot Dies (SAB), Whimsical Woodland Embossing Folder

Embellishments: Snowfall Accents Puff Paint, Iridescent Rhinestones Basic Jewels


My embossing today for some reason was a bit patchy and spotty but I'm going with it and calling is snow LOL.

Happy crafting,

Bec

No comments: