Wednesday, October 4, 2023

CTC439

 Playing along at CTC439 today which was to case a card from pages 28-31 of the mini catalogue.  I chose to case a card from page 30 which is below.


I decided to go with the Masterfully Made Suite of products that for some reason I haven't used yet! I think I found the bright colours in the Designer Series Paper overwhelming but once I got going and broke it open I love it!

Being a green girl this paper really appealed to me and love it paired with the bright Melon Mambo.


Here is what I have used:

Stamps: Gorgeously Made, Dainty Delight

Ink: Lost Lagoon, Versamark

Card/Paper: Lost Lagoon, Very Vanilla, Melon Mambo, Pretty Peacock, Masterfully Made DSP

Tools: Trimmer, Snips, Gorgeously Made Dies, Static Pillow, White Embossing Powder, Heat Gun

Embellishments: Vanilla Twine, Blooming Pearls

Thanks for popping in and I hope you have a crafty day.

Bec

No comments: