Monday, December 22, 2014

Hard to believe that Christmas is just three short days away!  I am totally over Christmas cards now though for this year and thought I would colour up this lovely butterfly for this weeks Sketch Saturday Challenge #340. 
 
 
Here is what I have used.
 
Copics: YR00, R05, R12, YR21, YR23, YR24 YG03, G94, G99
Cardstock: Stampin Up! Chocolate Chip
Paper: Kaisercraft Marigold
Embellishment: Kaisercraft Marigold
 
Thanks for stopping by and if I don't have another post before I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and safe new year.
 
Bec

2 comments:

Cathy P said...

What a gorgeous card and a beautiful butterfly. Love your coloring. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday! Hugs, Cathy xx

Vannessa said...

This is such a gorgeous stamp and I love your colouring too. Thank you for joining in the Sketch Saturday Challenge this time. Hope to see you again!

Hugs, Vannessa
Sketch Saturday DT