Monday, November 16, 2015

Crafty Cardmakers and More #152

Hi everyone!  This fortnight Josephine has challenged us to make a Winter Birthday Card.  As we are headed straight into Summer here down under it made a cooling change to play with Winter colours and themes.  I must admit living in Australia I don't have a lot of Winter themed stamps and I find a lot of the ones I do have are very Christmas orientated - which makes me laugh as rather than snow, warm fires and snowflakes we have BBQs, sunshine and backyard cricket.  I did however find this little snowman stamp that I thought I could use as a birthday wish instead.


Here is what I have used:

Stamps/Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Crumb Cake, Crate Paper Winter Fun
Stamps: Stampin' Up! Window Dressing, Penny Black Make A Wish
Ink: Memento Black and Copics to colour
Tools: Martha Stewart Snowflake Punches, Circle Die 
Accessories: Stampin' Up! Ribbon
Challenges: Mojo Monday #423 Sketch Challenge


Thanks for popping by and don't forget to check out all the gorgeous creations here.

Happy Crafting

Bec

5 comments:

Tania said...

Stunning Christmas card Bec, love the design and that image :)

Josephine said...

This is so cute - I love the big, bold bow!

Ina G said...

I know where you are coming from Bec with wintery stamps. I do have one that a friend sent me but forgot about it for this challenge so went and bought mine (lol) I am heading further north for Christmas and will be feasting on seafood pavlova and all things cool. LOVE your little snowmen and beautiful layout and colour combination.Not forgetting that gorgeous big bow.

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful card Becs lovely design and wonderful detail.
Hugs Julie xxx

Kim x said...

I don't think that I could cope with the heat that you guys get in your part of the world, but I could handle just a little bit of it right now while I wait for them to fix the doors at work lol.
Lovely jolly card for a winter birthday Becs xx