Sunday, March 6, 2016

Some Funky Flair Goodness

I have some cards to share that I have designed for Funky Flair Studio and haven't yet shared here.

This one was for a little blokes 2nd birthday.  I have used some Kaisercraft papers and embellishments for this one and of course that gorgeous Chevron flair.


I had these super cute Alice in Wonderland images that I had already coloured ages ago (sorry I lost my digital copy and not sure what company they are from).  I used this great flair that says "We're all Mad Here"for the mad hatters tea party.


This wonderful Watercolor Wash stamp is a new addition to my collection from Stampin' Up! and I love the effect it gives.  The congrats wood embellishment is also from SU.  This heart flair from the "Watercolour Hearts" range complimented my colours perfectly.

If you haven't check out the Funky Flair Studio website yet then head on over as there are so many gorgeous flairs to choose from.  Also why not check out the inspiration challenge page  on facebook where each month there is a new challenge and fabulous prizes to be won.  We would love to see you join us.

Happy crafting,

Bec

1 comment:

Tania said...

Gorgeous cards Bec, love them and the Flairs you have chosen suit them perfectly xx