Saturday, January 11, 2020

Sale-A-Bration!

I'm really loving the sets in the new Sale-A-Bration catalogue.  This one especially is a fave!



Here is what I have used:
Stamps: Happy Birthday To You (SAB)
Card/Paper: Basic Black C/S, Whisper White C/S, Flirty Flamingo C/S, Lily Impressions DSP (SAB), Gold Foil Sheet
Ink: Memento Black, Vesamark
Tools: Stampin' Blends in Flirty Flamingo, Mossy Meadow and So Saffron, Heat Tool, White Embossing Powder, Circle Die, Big Shot, Birthday Dies (SAB Coordinations - coming soon)
Embellishments: Twine, Dimensionals

I have played along with the Fusion Card Challenge using only the sketch (seriously can't think about Winter with all this heat and fires).


It was a great sketch to work with and there are some amazing makes by the design team so pop on over and check them out.

You may have noticed some dies I have used for the cake and stand - stay tuned next month for some SAB coordinating products.  The DSP is also a SAB item from the Lily Impressions DSP.  If you need to know more about earning free products let me know!

Thanks for popping by, I hope you are having a crafty Saturday!

Bec

No comments: