Friday, May 1, 2020

Messy Fun!

So if anyone saw my Instagram or Facebook story the other day you would see I was having fun with the Pigment Sprinkles.  Hot tip - if you are messy like me and don't want multi-coloured hands for days wear gloves lol.  I made a few backgrounds and here is what I have done with one of them.


 So once my background had dried I cut out the wish using the Broadway Lights dies.  Keep the cut out bit and make another card!


Waste not want not hey!

Here is what I used: 
Stamps: Broadway Birthday, Well Said
Card/Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Watercolour Paper, 
Ink: Granny Apple Green, Memento Black
Tools: Broadway Lights Dies, Pigment Sprinkles
Embellishments: Sequin Stars from my stash.  

These are bright and fun just the thing to brighten up a cold and wet day here in Melbourne!

Happy crafting,
Bec x

No comments: