Thursday, July 9, 2020

A Bit of Dino Fun!

Who doesn't love a pink dinosaur?  When making kids cards I figure anything goes.  A couple of little rough and tumble girls birthdays coming up and I really wanted to use this set.


I had this old piece of Melon Mambo that I had used to cut a top note die out of many moons ago and figured I'd use it one day!  This formed the base of my card and I worked from there.

Here is what I used:
Stamps: Dino Days
Card/Paper: Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Old Olive, Early Espresso, Scrap of DSP
Ink: Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Early Espresso
Tools: Dino Dies, Stitched Shapes Dies, Hand Circle Punch
Embellishments: Glimmer Dots (retired)

Once again I'm trying to use up all those things I was saving in my one day box.  The die cut base piece, scrap of DSP under the banner and the retired glimmer dots.  I have so much stuff its nice to not always have to use the new products!

Hope you are getting some craft in, we are now on day 1 of lockdown 2.0 here in Melbourne so there might be more craft time coming! #silverlining.

Bec

No comments: