Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Curvy Celebrations!

 Today marks the early pre-release of the Curvy Celebrations bundle.  It really is a gorgeous range of products and is available until the 4th January.  You will be able to get part of it after that in the mini catalogue but not the DSP and Curvy Christmas stamp set.  Here is what is included in the bundle right now for $123.25AU.



I created this card based on a gorgeous card by the amazing Artisan Designer Jan Clothier.


Here is what I have used:

Stamps: Wrapped in Christmas, Merry Christmas To All (retired)

Ink: Cherry Cobbler

Card/Paper:  Whisper White, Classic Christmas DSP, Copper Foil Sheets, Shaded Spruce

Tools: Stitched Stars Dies, Curvy Dies

Embellishments: Twine, Star Designer Elements


This bundle is so versatile and can be used all year round!  I can see that gorgeous curvy die used with many sets I have in my collection.


I hope you are having a crafty week!


Bec x

No comments: