Saturday, December 12, 2020

Tis The Season!

 I've been sucked down the rabbit hole and haven't posted for way too long!  Things are crazy busy here and I've just taken on another job so I'm not quite sure when I will get time to be creative going forward.  With that happening I decided today just to make something fun.  This is for my nieces that I have bought zoo memberships for Christmas so thought this was appropriate.  


I went with a slimline card to fit a few animals on.

Of course being in Australia we needed a koala.

Here is what I used.

Stamps:  Menagerie Mix Up, Curvy Christmas, Gnome for the Holidays

Ink:  Old Olive, Garden Green, Memento Black, So Saffron

Card/Paper: Real Red, Whisper White

Tools: Stampin Blends, Menagerie Dies, Wink of Stella


I loved just colouring and creating a scene, I spent way too long on this but loved every minute!


I sure hope they love it.


Bec x

No comments: