Sunday, January 10, 2021

Hello Pampered Pets!

 I decided to pick one set today and just have a play and also get involved with some challenges too.  I chose the Pampered Pets set.


This first card I played along with the sketch at Fusion. This is a great one for using up those strips of DSP too.


For my second card I played along at Paper Craft Crew Challenges. I made my triangles a bit smaller than the sketch - not intentionally, that is just how it happened!



And lastly I joined in over at Freshly Made Sketches to make this slimline card.  I just adore this grumpy cat cut from the DSP! He reminds me of my cat always sitting by the door waiting for his food bowl to be filled. 

Here is what I have used:

Stamps:  Papmered Pets

Ink:  Memento Black

Card/Paper:  Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Playful Pets DSP, In Good Taste DSP

Tools:  Stitched Shapes Dies, Stitched Rectangles Dies, Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch, Pets Dies, Stampin' Blends

Embellishments: Playful Pets Trinkets, Playful Pets Trim, White Twin, Rhinestones, Pearls

This is a really fun suite and I definitely need to use it more!

Thanks for popping by, 

Happy crafting,

Bec

8 comments:

Stacey said...

Cute cards! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Craft Crew.

DT Stacey
www.butterflycreations.blog

Laurie Unger said...

What fun and cute cards. Thanks for playing over at The Fusion Card Challenge.

Linda Callahan said...

I love these critters! Your grumpy cat makes me smile! Glad you joined us at Fusion!

Jen Mitchell said...

Cute cards! Your grumpy cat makes me smile! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jan Musselman said...

Super cute fur friend cards! Thanks for joining the Paper Craft Crew this week!

Amy O said...

These cards are adorable! I love the facial expression on that grumpy cat. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

What a wonderful group of cards. Yep, that grumpy kitty cracks me up! What fun. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Danni Reid said...

Grumpy Kitty for the win today, smile, so fun. Your cards are all adorable and fun, you can see the inspiration in all of them!