Monday, January 23, 2023

A Little Slice of Australia

 I was asked to make a custom Australian card to send overseas so I had to grab out the Count on Me Stamp Set.


The perfect set to make an Aussie card I think!

Here is what I used:
Stamps: Count on Me, Charming Sentiment, Cup of Tea
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Card/Paper: Crumb Cake, Basic White Thick, Design A Daydream DSP
Tools: Timber 3D Embossing Folder, Rectangle Stitched Framelits, Painted Labels Dies, Tea Cup Dies, Stampin' Blends
Embellishments:  Elegant Faceted Gems

I had the frame from the rectangle die cut left over so decided to make another card to use this piece of DSP - waste not want not! I love using a big sentiment for a wow factor.


Here is what I have used:
Stamps:  Count on Me, Good Feelings, Cup of Tea
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark, Mint Macaron
Card/Paper:  Crumb Cake, Thick Basic White, Design A Daydream DSP
Tools: Rectangles Stitched Framelits, Tea Cup Dies, Static Pillow, White Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Stampin' Blends
Embellishments:  Elegant Facet Gems

Thanks for stopping by,
Bec


No comments: