Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Welcome Baby!

 I had a custom card order and wanted to break out the fabulous Warm Welcome Bundle and the new Alphabet A La Mode Dies and this is what I came up with which was inspired by a card I saw briefly skipping through socials but can't remember where!


How adorable are those little sets of shoes!

Make any creation personalised with the Alphabet A La Mode Dies.

Here is what I have used:

Stamps: Warm Welcome

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark

Card/Paper:  Basic White, Balmy Blue, Dandy Designs DSP (SAB), Vellum

Tools: Warm Welcome Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Alphabet A La Mode Dies, Painted Texture Embossing Folder, White Embossing Powder, Static Pillow, Heat Gun, Stampin' Blends

Embellishments:  White Twine, Elegant Faceted Gems

I hope the new parents love it!

Bec 

No comments: