Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Legendary!

 I love this Designer Series Paper from the Ready To Ride Suite.  I set about to make some cards mainly just from the DSP and apart from the stamped sentiments this is what I came up with.


Such fun bright pop with the Pumpkin Pie too!


This one for my dad's upcoming birthday.

Love that the dies cut out the bikes on the DSP too!


There is a sheet with all these panels to cut out which is very cool.


Love this scene from one of the panels on the DSP.

Here is what I have used:

Stamps: Legendary Ride, Rhino Ready

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Soft Suede, Pumpkin Pie

Card/Paper: Basic Black, Basic White, Basic Gray, Soft Suede

Tools: Legendary Ride Dies, Circle Punch

Embellishments: Matte Black Dots, Twine

Male themed cards are not my favourite to make but this suite made it very easy and lots of fun! This DSP is retiring so make sure you grab it now!

Bec

No comments: