Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Mask It Up!

 Now I know most of us have PTSD when you hear the word mask from the last few years but trust me these masks are fabulous! The Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks found in the Mini Catalogue are such a versatile tool to have in your crafting arsenal and don't cost big bucks either! I have used the flowers on this card here which I have used with the blending brushes.  

I fussy cut out the flowers and then once stuck onto the Basic White I ran it through with the Exposed Brick 3D Embossing Folder to add some texture.

Here is what I have used:

Stamps:  Handmade Hugs

Ink: Granny Apple Green, Old Olive Pumpkin Pie , Pecan Pie, Early Espresso, Crushed Curry

Card/Paper: Basic White, Pumpkin Pie

Tools: Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks, Blending Brushes, Exposed Brick 3D Embossing Folder, Paper Snips

Embellishments:  Ombre Matte Decorative Dots, Twine

I really think the possibilities with these masks is endless!

Happy crafting,

Bec

No comments: