Saturday, November 4, 2023

A Fun Way To Use That Die!

 I have to be honest and say that the Gone Fishing Stamp Set wasn't really for me when I first saw it but one of the dies in particular jumped out at me and I had to have it!


This "frame" die is used to make the tackle box in this set but I saw so many other possibilities and have used it here.

Here is what I have used:

Stamps: Ringed With Nature

Ink: Pecan Pie, Old Olive, Lost Lagoon  Poppy Parade Crushed Curry

Card: Basic White, Crushed Curry, Crumb Cake, Old Olive

Tools: Tree Rings Embossing Folder, Exposed Brick Embossing Folder, Gone Fishing Dies, Tree Rings Dies

Embellishments: Rhinestone Basic Jewels

The Ringed With Nature set can be used for so many occasions and I just love it paired with the Gone Fishing Dies!

Happy stamping,

Bec

No comments: