Thursday, November 9, 2023

CTC444

 Playing along again today at CTC444 which was to case a card from page 46 of the Annual Catalogue - the Zoo Crew Suite which is coincidentally one of my faves! I chose to case this card:

Gotta love a slimline design! Here is my card:


I have fussy cut out all the images from the Beary Christmas DSP which is just so adorable!

Here is what I have used:

Stamps: Merry & Bright (sentiment)

Ink: Versamark

Card/Paper: Basic White, Balmy Blue, Basic Black, Old Olive, Beary Christmas DSP

Tools: Sylish Shapes Dies, Static Pillow, Heat Gun, White Embossing Powder, Zany Zoo Dies (trees)

Embellishments: Balmy Blue Sparkle Ribbon

This one was fun to make and will be winging its way across the oceans to the UK for Christmas!

Happy crafting,

Bec

No comments: