Saturday, March 30, 2024

Happy Easter!

 I have definitely been MIA for awhile but I have got back to the craft room this weekend to make a few things!  My health has been very varied lately so I'm finding it hard to get motivated but hopefully I can produce some more creations now.  I have played along at CTC462 this week which was to case a sketch from page 70 of the current mini catalogue.


I chose an Easter theme because of course it is Easter!  This set will be retiring at the end of the annual catalogue and I really haven't given it enough love.


This little bunny is super cute!

Here is what I have used:    

Stamps: Easter Bunny

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Card/Paper: Bubble Bath, Basic White, Thick Basic White, Delightfully Eclectic DSP

Tools: Irresistible Blooms Dies, Stampin' Blends, Deckled Rectangles Dies, Stripes & Splatters Embossing Folder

Embellishments: Twine, Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels

The DSP, jewels and embossing folder are all retiring also, so if on your wish list don't miss out!

Happy crafting,

Bec

No comments: